Step 2 CS scoring question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ashar008

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that the step 2 cs scoring is always ambiguous. I receive my score next month. I was just wondering what peoples experiences were who passed. I am concerned because I mainly put two differentials for most of my cases. I think only 2 cases had 3 differentials. However, my two differentials were well supported and had good workups. Will this negatively affect my ICE portion of score? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Just one self-bump I promise. I really wanted some input on this.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know that the step 2 cs scoring is always ambiguous. I receive my score next month. I was just wondering what peoples experiences were who passed. I am concerned because I mainly put two differentials for most of my cases. I think only 2 cases had 3 differentials. However, my two differentials were well supported and had good workups. Will this negatively affect my ICE portion of score? Thank you.

You're fine. On mine, none of my cases had 3 differentials. Half had only one while the other half had only two. All were well-supported. That was my criterion for putting a diagnosis down. I passed without issue and nothing in borderline.

Reactions: 1 user