Step 2 CS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darth vegeto

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone knows if we hpsp need to have the results of the CS examination before the match. For what I have heard most civilian residencies are not asking for CS results to use as criteria for selection. The thing is that we hpsp do an early match and results for CS take too long to be reported. If someone knows any info about it please respond.

Members don't see this ad.

darth vegeto said:
Does anyone knows if we hpsp need to have the results of the CS examination before the match. For what I have heard most civilian residencies are not asking for CS results to use as criteria for selection. The thing is that we hpsp do an early match and results for CS take too long to be reported. If someone knows any info about it please respond.

During this year's match, it wasn't required to take step II CS (unlike step II CK),

Sledge2005 said:
During this year's match, it wasn't required to take step II CS (unlike step II CK),

I took neither step 2 CS or CK before the board. I'm Navy. AF and Army may be different.