STEP 2CS in Los Angeles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ActinicKeratosis

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am scheduled to take Step 2CS in Los Angeles on October 2nd. Does anyone want to switch with me? I need an earlier date.

Members don't see this ad.

sorry about that.. but it reduces your desperation 50%, because we can share it.. have you tried check 4 change?

Members don't see this ad :)
sorry about that.. but it reduces your desperation 50%, because we can share it.. have you tried check 4 change?

Haha no worries :) I haven't tried that site. I'm probably going to end up sticking with the original date. If you end up taking it in LA on that date perhaps we can have a post step 2cs party. LA does have great nightlife.

Haha no worries :) I haven't tried that site. I'm probably going to end up sticking with the original date. If you end up taking it in LA on that date perhaps we can have a post step 2cs party. LA does have great nightlife.

great idea! if I can't get another date I'm ready to party for sure! :horns:

Can you actually exchange dates or would the plan be that you would attempt to switch at a scheduled time to ensure you got each other's dates?

Moving to Step 2 forum.

It is nearly impossible to switch dates with someone. Even if you give up your dates at a specific time in order for the other person to grab it, there are many people waiting for a date and using computer programs to sign up for them.

There's an extension for Firefox called Check 4 Change that refreshes the page and checks for any changes, i.e. openings, and alerts you when there is one. I believe now they also have an option within the CS scheduling program that you can have them send an alert when a spot opens up. Much less risky than attempting to "swap dates" with someone, which may end up with neither of you having a test date.

Reactions: 1 user
Can you actually exchange dates or would the plan be that you would attempt to switch at a scheduled time to ensure you got each other's dates?

good question... seems to be a dangerous venture.. since all the open spots are taken within seconds.. I already saw 4 open spots in July, tried to grab them, but NO luck.. I suspect there are some professionals out there who make a coin off it... maybe wrong, but the idea annoys me

Reactions: 1 user
good question... seems to be a dangerous venture.. since all the open spots are taken within seconds.. I already saw 4 open spots in July, tried to grab them, but NO luck.. I suspect there are some professionals out there who make a coin off it... maybe wrong, but the idea annoys me
There absolutely are. I met an IMG on away at my school who told me they had hired someone to monitor for openings and switch them so that they wouldn't have to devote any time/energy to the process.

It was a pretty awkward moment because at first I thought they were saying they had paid someone to actually take CS for them, lol.

Moving to Step 2 forum.

It is nearly impossible to switch dates with someone. Even if you give up your dates at a specific time in order for the other person to grab it, there are many people waiting for a date and using computer programs to sign up for them.

There's an extension for Firefox called Check 4 Change that refreshes the page and checks for any changes, i.e. openings, and alerts you when there is one. I believe now they also have an option within the CS scheduling program that you can have them send an alert when a spot opens up. Much less risky than attempting to "swap dates" with someone, which may end up with neither of you having a test date.

Thanks for the info I didn't know that. I'll probably just end up sticking to the original date.