STEP 3 ACTUAL VS KAPLAN STEP 3 QBank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FirstMANdown

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey fellow colleagues. I Started a decent thread about UW vs Actual Step 3 score but have not seen any thread or any information on the Internet for that matter on any comparisons of the New KAPLAN STEP 3 Qbank(online) scores VS ACTUAL USMLE Step 3 scores. I thought it would be great for everyone to get a good comparison on how well Kaplan's new Step 3 q bank fairs compare to that of the historically favored UW. Any Input would be greatly appreciated as this would be the best thread to start this type of comparisons. A few posts have said that the new Kaplan online Qbank step 3 is equal if not more difficult to that of UW. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you all for your time and contribution to this thread as well as the past previous threads. Wouldnt be possible without all of your help!!! :)

Exa: Kaplan Qbank(online) Step 3 score: xx%
Actual USMLE Step 3 score: xx and/or xxx

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I had a friend of mine who asked me a question, but I can not really answer it. Does anyone know if new Kaplan qbank step 3 overall average of 58% good enough to pass the real exam? :confused: