Step 3 in 9 days... should I take it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ModernAlchemist

Transform and Transcend
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Been awhile. I'm signed up to take my step 3 in 9 days with both days back to back. I have only been studying for about 1.5 weeks. I did ~40% of UWorld qbank so far and reviewed some MTB3. I am scoring low to mid 60s on my question blocks. I plan to do mostly CCS review in the remaining week.

After reading some threads on SDN, it seems like I'm underdoing it. My other step exams were both mid 220s. Im starting to get nervous. Do you all think I should take it or push it back?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Are those 9 days off or are you working? How much more Uworld do you think you can finish? If you can get through most of it I'll think you'll be fine. You don't need more than an hour or two every day to get through the CCS cases so I wouldn't spend most of the week on that.

Did you take it?

I didn't end up taking it. I have it this Thursday. I finished about 60-70% of UW qbank. I may do some more, but I'm now getting like 65-80 pretty consistently, so I'm working on CCS (which I'm not as confident about). Fingers crossed. Any tips are appreciated!

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't end up taking it. I have it this Thursday. I finished about 60-70% of UW qbank. I may do some more, but I'm now getting like 65-80 pretty consistently, so I'm working on CCS (which I'm not as confident about). Fingers crossed. Any tips are appreciated!
How’d it go boss