Step Up to Step 2 vs. First Aid for Step 2 CK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Baron Reginald

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any thoughts regarding Step Up to Step 2 and how it compares to First Aid for Step 2 CK?

The excellent reviews of Step 2 Secrets/Crush and Step up to Medicine are already well established...there just does not seem to be much information around regarding people's experiences with Step Up to Step 2. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have any thoughts regarding Step Up to Step 2 and how it compares to First Aid for Step 2 CK?

The excellent reviews of Step 2 Secrets/Crush and Step up to Medicine are already well established...there just does not seem to be much information around regarding people's experiences with Step Up to Step 2. Thanks.

I agree, most of the reviews are for step up to medicine (not step 2). In fact, I am looking ot have SUT step 2 and MTB together, so I get the detailes from SUT step 2 and the order of mangment from MTB. I am wondering should I wait for MTB step 2 ck (will be released on Sep2nd on Amazon) or get MTB3 and get it done. I will be starting my research electives next week and planning to take the exam at the end of the rotation :xf:.