Steroids

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mumiitroll

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it hard to manufacture steroids? I dont mean from scratch, but say from some legal materials? What educational background do you need to do it? In what labs do they play around with steroids(rather than gene-mapping and their functions and stuff)? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it hard to manufacture steroids? I dont mean from scratch, but say from some legal materials? What educational background do you need to do it? In what labs do they play around with steroids(rather than gene-mapping and their functions and stuff)? Thanks

Up to a few years ago you could buy pro-hormones. There were online companies that would let you design the dosage. It usually came in the form of cream or solution that dissolves in your gums. Now I think they are outlawed. I am not going to say much but there are certain sites that will give you directions on how to make an IM anabolic steroid from pellets that are used for animals.
I am not even sure why you are asking. You can drive down to Mexico and get them without needing to become a scientist.

The guy has troll in his name.lol Sad thing is that steroids are becoming a very big problem. I have always hungout with guys into lifting (especially during my bodybuilding/powerlifting days) and this steroid stuff was brought up a lot. I'd notice guys lifting 50 or 60 lbs more in their squat 2 days after a suppossed plateau. The rate amongst high school athletes is pretty high too...especially since drug testing is a joke there. I think 2 kids got tested on our football team the entire season despite obvious hints that stuff was going on. And the doormen at bars....well my bud was considered a freak for NOT being on any kind of steroids or growth hormone. I never understood what the appeal was...it seemed to take the fulfillment out of working hard to suddenly take that crap and throw up a crazy amount of weight...not to mention all the side effects that they never factor in.

Status
Not open for further replies.