Still haven't heard back from UIC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sjl86

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i still haven't heard back from UIC for application fee.

aadsas status for UIC says that they are waiting for additional information........ updated on 10/06.. didn't get any email from them,,,

it's already middle of november and i am getting worried sick!!!

should i just send out the check??

( my application got turned in on October 5th)

Members don't see this ad.

Yes! Send the check! I finally called them a little over a month ago, and they said they hadn't received my check yet, and that was all they needed from me. We were supposed to send it at the same time as our AADSAS submission.

Yes! Send the check! I finally called them a little over a month ago, and they said they hadn't received my check yet, and that was all they needed from me. We were supposed to send it at the same time as our AADSAS submission.

I'm surprised they told you that it should have been sent at the same time as the AADSAS submission. They send you an email requesting the fee if they want to further review your file.

However, I know that with my batch the email accidentally didn't get sent out and they sent it two weeks later (I had called way before and she asked me to send it so I did-but when I noticed a few of us hadn't gotten the email I called to inquire and they realized the glitch).

Either way, I would call. There's a good chance that something happened again and other batches did not receive the fee request email.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm surprised they told you that it should have been sent at the same time as the AADSAS submission. They send you an email requesting the fee if they want to further review your file.

However, I know that with my batch the email accidentally didn't get sent out and they sent it two weeks later (I had called way before and she asked me to send it so I did-but when I noticed a few of us hadn't gotten the email I called to inquire and they realized the glitch).

Either way, I would call. There's a good chance that something happened again and other batches did not receive the fee request email.

I agree. I received an email in Oct asking to send my supplemental fee. They cashed my check last Friday so I have no idea whats going to happen now. My status still says waiting on additional info....:confused:

I still havent heard back from UIC either.
I check predents everyday, and I notice there are now post-dec interviews. I am worried I will not get an interview, although everything has been submitted a couple months ago.
My check was submitted 07/31and they cashed it on 09/14.
I am hoping to hear from them soon :(