still holding onto that einstein acceptance???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedAppGurl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey sdn peeps who know you aren't going to einstein, but are still holding your spot there for the hell of it.
take some pity on me (or us waiting). i dont know necessarily that it has a huge impact on my admission, but i think it would help out if you started to thin out the acceptances!!
thanks ( oh so nervous) !!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

well medapp...we are both on WLs for schools we would love to attend, however they have to drop them sometime right? whether they drop them now or later....its pretty certain we arent gonna hear till after may 15 anyway.

i'm not on the WL ( not as of now), i'm just hoping to get the acceptance. i am waiting post interview, and want to maximize my chances. i'm extremely nervous, and it seems a lot of people who are accepted at einstein have tons of other acceptances. i'm trying to appeal to their sympathy for people like myself.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just withdrew my acceptance last week. So, I'll give it to the highest bidder:D

I withdrew from einstein last week! i hope you come off the waiting list!

I withdrew from Albert Einstein 2 weeks ago and am still waiting for the deposit refund.

Anyways, I doubt that a few people withdrawing will make a big impact on other decisions.

I swear that if I get into ANY of the schools I'm currently waiting for, I will immediately withdraw my Einstein acceptance. Same goes for my Jeff and RWJ spots, actually. So let's both cross our fingers ;)

Originally posted by quideam
I swear that if I get into ANY of the schools I'm currently waiting for, I will immediately withdraw my Einstein acceptance. Same goes for my Jeff and RWJ spots, actually. So let's both cross our fingers ;)

fingers are crossed quideam. i'll pray for cornell, upenn and pitt for you. i'm betting you'll get at least 1 out of the 3, if not 2 or all!
good luck.

(And Yale!!! Don't forget Yale!!)

Thanks, MedAppGurl!! :clap: :clap: :clap: I'm crossing my fingers for you as well - good luck!!!

Withdrew Einstein a few weeks ago

So have faith! Spots are opening up daily...