MedAppGurl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2003
New York City
Status (Visible)
hey sdn peeps who know you aren't going to einstein, but are still holding your spot there for the hell of it.
take some pity on me (or us waiting). i dont know necessarily that it has a huge impact on my admission, but i think it would help out if you started to thin out the acceptances!!
thanks ( oh so nervous) !!!!!

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
well medapp...we are both on WLs for schools we would love to attend, however they have to drop them sometime right? whether they drop them now or later....its pretty certain we arent gonna hear till after may 15 anyway.

MedAppGurl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2003
New York City
Status (Visible)
i'm not on the WL ( not as of now), i'm just hoping to get the acceptance. i am waiting post interview, and want to maximize my chances. i'm extremely nervous, and it seems a lot of people who are accepted at einstein have tons of other acceptances. i'm trying to appeal to their sympathy for people like myself.

About the Ads

pjr28

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2003
Status (Visible)
I just withdrew my acceptance last week. So, I'll give it to the highest bidder:D

hapkidochic

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2003
Status (Visible)
I withdrew from einstein last week! i hope you come off the waiting list!

CalBeE

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2003
Status (Visible)
I withdrew from Albert Einstein 2 weeks ago and am still waiting for the deposit refund.

Anyways, I doubt that a few people withdrawing will make a big impact on other decisions.

quideam

Too tired to complain
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2003
NYC
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I swear that if I get into ANY of the schools I'm currently waiting for, I will immediately withdraw my Einstein acceptance. Same goes for my Jeff and RWJ spots, actually. So let's both cross our fingers ;)

MedAppGurl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2003
New York City
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by quideam
I swear that if I get into ANY of the schools I'm currently waiting for, I will immediately withdraw my Einstein acceptance. Same goes for my Jeff and RWJ spots, actually. So let's both cross our fingers ;)

fingers are crossed quideam. i'll pray for cornell, upenn and pitt for you. i'm betting you'll get at least 1 out of the 3, if not 2 or all!
good luck.

quideam

Too tired to complain
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2003
NYC
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
(And Yale!!! Don't forget Yale!!)

Thanks, MedAppGurl!! :clap: :clap: :clap: I'm crossing my fingers for you as well - good luck!!!

BaseballFan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2004
Status (Visible)
Withdrew Einstein a few weeks ago

So have faith! Spots are opening up daily...

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.