Quantcast

Position Swap Still looking to trade PGY2 EM, Michigan for East Coast

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

residentEMinMI

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hello Everyone,
I am still searching for an EM PGY2 spot on the East Coast. I have the support of my PD, I'm in good academic standing at a top tier program. My reasons are family related. Looking for anything philly or northward.
If you know of any spots or might be interested in trading, let me know!
Thanks!

residentEMinMI

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I am searching for an EM PGY2 spot on the East Coast. I have the support of my PD, I'm in good academic standing at a top tier program. My reasons are family related. Looking for anything philly or northward.
Thanks!

BoardingDoc

Don't worry. I've got my towel.
Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I am searching for an EM PGY2 spot on the East Coast. I have the support of my PD, I'm in good academic standing at a top tier program. My reasons are family related. Looking for anything philly or northward.
Thanks!
This belongs solely in the Internship. Residency and Fellowship positions forum. Mods want to close this crosspost?

exsanguination

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think it's dumb to close this post - nobody reads those other low traffic forums, I know I don't have the time to.

Here we have one of our own looking to improve their lot in life, achieve a little wellness and sanity by being closer to their family, and the very first reply is a backseat mod post about moving or getting rid of it. Like is this post REALLY just destroying your ability to enjoy this EM sub forum? Awesome all around

Reactions: 1 user