Still No acceptance packet from OHSU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doc13

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one or what? It has been over 2 months since I recieved the acceptance letter and still no packet. I called and they keep saying that it will be sent soon. Is it just me or are they just the slowest admissions office ever?

Members don't see this ad.

i recommend you call the admissions office and tell them. northwestern didnt send my "big packet", and i simply called them and i got it a week later. you should do it soon because you have to get your immunization, loans, and housing forms done a.s.a.p.

doc13-
what were your stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
OHSU is one of the best Med school in the nation and it is worth it to wait
and Cangradulation

•••quote:•••Originally posted by bruinkid:
•doc13-
what were your stats?•••••Stats don't make the applicant. I hate these questions.

I agree with jalbrekt. I've live a interesting life. I am not a traditional applicant, I dropped out of high school to pursue a career in sports, it didn't work out, so I went back to school and I finished with good grades and a good mcat score (with exception of an 8 verbal). Grades and mcat scores are very important to get an interview, but when it comes down to acceptances, it's all about the person they interview, not your grades or mcats.

doc13...I'm still waiting too; anything yet?

Nothing at all. Just the financial aid package