1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Still No acceptance packet from OHSU

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Doc13, Jun 17, 2002.

1. Doc13

Doc13 Member
    10+ Year Member

Am I the only one or what? It has been over 2 months since I recieved the acceptance letter and still no packet. I called and they keep saying that it will be sent soon. Is it just me or are they just the slowest admissions office ever?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Nuclearrabbit

Nuclearrabbit Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i recommend you call the admissions office and tell them. northwestern didnt send my "big packet", and i simply called them and i got it a week later. you should do it soon because you have to get your immunization, loans, and housing forms done a.s.a.p.

4. bruinkid

bruinkid Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

doc13-
    what were your stats?

5. OPS
    sorry wrong msg

6. OHSU is one of the best Med school in the nation and it is worth it to wait
    and Cangradulation

7. Jalby

Jalby I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by bruinkid:
    <strong>doc13-
    what were your stats?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Stats don't make the applicant. I hate these questions.

8. Doc13

Doc13 Member
    10+ Year Member

I agree with jalbrekt. I've live a interesting life. I am not a traditional applicant, I dropped out of high school to pursue a career in sports, it didn't work out, so I went back to school and I finished with good grades and a good mcat score (with exception of an 8 verbal). Grades and mcat scores are very important to get an interview, but when it comes down to acceptances, it's all about the person they interview, not your grades or mcats.

9. giddygirl

giddygirl Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

doc13...I'm still waiting too; anything yet?

10. Doc13

Doc13 Member
    10+ Year Member

Nothing at all. Just the financial aid package