Still no letter from long island university, which means...???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prelong

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone here on the same boat? Waiting for a letter from liu?

Members don't see this ad.

prelong said:
Is there anyone here on the same boat? Waiting for a letter from liu?

Dude that sucks. I am in the same boat as you except I am waiting for a response from FAMU. Have you tried calling the university?

I am just wondering when this waiting game will be over. No clue :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
prelong said:
I am just wondering when this waiting game will be over. No clue :confused:
I got their rejection letter 2 weeks ago...what is your status? Did you take the PCAT?

jedijoe said:
I got their rejection letter 2 weeks ago...what is your status? Did you take the PCAT?

My friend got her rejection letter a couple of weeks ago too. I now still got nothing. I guess there might be something wrong with my application, or the mail lost on the way....
I didn't take pcat, and I am a transfer.

At my school, I didn't get a letter at all. Turns out I'm on the waitlist.

You should call (or e-mail) and find out what's up.

Seveneighty said:
At my school, I didn't get a letter at all. Turns out I'm on the waitlist.

You should call (or e-mail) and find out what's up.

Your are right. I just got an e-mail from them and said I was placed on their waiting list.

I'm in the same boat as most of you guys. I call them every once in a while to see if my status has changed, but it seems like its too late for any acceptance. I guess I've given up on LIU. I have already applied again for next year. GOOD LUCK to you all!!! :D

Seeing such a long wailist and a bunch of rejections.........i guess LIU isnt that easy...I thot it was really easy to get into long island. Do we have any Canadian students in the room who are for lin-up?