Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Still Not Verified!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jessz79, Oct 17, 2002.

1. jessz79

jessz79 Junior Member

How long does it take AMCAS to verify your application? I sent mine in Sept 19, and my application is still sitting in its system, waiting to be verified!

Am I being impatient or does it really take this long?

I'm still waiting for 9 more secondaries (those schools send secondaries to all applicants) to be sent to me and I'm beginning to believe that they won't be mailed until AMCAS verifies.

Frustrated. Very frustrated.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. wallie

wallie Member
    7+ Year Member

I submitted on 9/10 and was verified about 4 weeks later. Seems like you should be verified really soon. I got the rest of the secondaries soon after I was verified.

Are you confident that AMCAS has all of your transcripts?

Good luck! :)

4. SolidGold

SolidGold Florida winters are the best!
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Yeah, it takes at least a month, so you will have to be just a little bit more patient. Good luck!

5. ayj

ayj Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi,

I submitted my primary AMCAS on Sep. 30 and by Oct 16 the application status had changed from "active" to "processed". I don't know if that means the same as verified.

AMCAS got my transcripts back in July though. I have not had any interviews yet but I have received eight secondaries.

Anton