1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Still nothing from VCU!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by eamonmon, Dec 2, 2005.

1. eamonmon

eamonmon Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I have interviewed in VCU about 2 months ago, and still my aadsas says invited for interview, and the date set did not change but the same. I am worried, any body in the same situation?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. wuyide

wuyide Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    same boat... they said they sent stuff in the mail.

4. Beestieboy

Beestieboy Keep on keepin' on
    10+ Year Member

Dental Student
    LOL, they told me they still don't have my DAT scores. Crazy.... They even came to visit my school and I talked to them then. Oh well. At least they processed your app!

5. hokiedds

hokiedds Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

They are my state school, so I was pretty set on going there but I haven't heard a thing since they got my application back in September. So don't feel bad, at least you've already interviewed.

6. drnpp

drnpp Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I was interviewed in early october and didnt hear anything either. I'm a instate resident as well. I called them and they said if i dont see a update that means they dont have a decision made. Sharon also told me that Dr. Healy likes to give out a small bulk of acceptances. So just wait for the next batch after the holidays. Good luck guys :thumbup: