Still showing a future MCAT date?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asanch

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question about how my MCAT score shows up on my AMCAS application. Back when I submitted, I put that I was expecting an MCAT date on 5/23/13. I took the MCAT, and my scores were uploaded. However, I noticed that on my "Print application" summary page that I still have an "Addl 2013 MCAT Intent Date: 05/23/2013", in addition to my ALREADY uploaded 5/23 score.

My concern is that schools will put my application on hold since it says I have an expected date...even though I already took it!

Is this normal?

Members don't see this ad.

I have a question about how my MCAT score shows up on my AMCAS application. Back when I submitted, I put that I was expecting an MCAT date on 5/23/13. I took the MCAT, and my scores were uploaded. However, I noticed that on my "Print application" summary page that I still have an "Addl 2013 MCAT Intent Date: 05/23/2013", in addition to my ALREADY uploaded 5/23 score.

My concern is that schools will put my application on hold since it says I have an expected date...even though I already took it!

Is this normal?

They won't.. since they can figure out that 5/23 is in the past. But you can remove that as well. Check out the menu on the right in the "Standardized Test" screen and you should be able to clear it.

They won't.. since they can figure out that 5/23 is in the past. But you can remove that as well. Check out the menu on the right in the "Standardized Test" screen and you should be able to clear it.

I just wasn't sure if it was more of an automated thing...like the schools wouldnt even look at it since I have an expected score. Anybody else's say the same thing?

Members don't see this ad :)
I had the same thing last year, and I didn't receive a single "your application is now complete" email or secondary for that matter.

Just kidding, it wasn't an issue at all. If anything, it only bothered me since I felt like it was an administrative blemish on my application.

I also have this problem, normal?
7.gif

i had a similar thing, just went to the amcas app thing and updated it, it went away on app.

I had taken a 5/18 test, and it still showed it as a future date, it bothered me a little too lol. but i think adcoms can figure out the dates in the past.