Still waiting for VCU/MCV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amy B

I miss my son so much
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
For those who will be waiting till the next batch of acceptances, did any of you get the dates of this last acceptances added to the top of the application status web page yet?

There are no changes to my page, no dates have been added and I was wondering why they haven't updated the page like they said they would?

Amy

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Amy,

I would give the admissions office a call. I think the next round mails out mid-January?

Hi Amy-
I called and asked about that, the guy was really confused about what I was asking but he said that there will be no changes unless you are accepted or waitlisted or something. I don't know why they posted they would post the dates. Oh well and keep on hanging on the Jan! ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
hey amy,
I'm in the same boat as you. I interviewed on nov 27. and have heard nothing yet. I guy said to wait until mid-Jan. now. when did you interview? i am thinking they have not gotton to our files yet since Dr. Heldberg did say they are backed up a little. I got a status change email today and got extremely excited but when i went to my status page it was just a interview survey. oh well, i guess we just have to wait till mid-Jan...

TraumaMD,

I'm sure you're right. It takes them about 3 weeks from the time you interview until the time the file is reviewed before the committee. So you should get one more email notification soon that says the admissions committee has reviewed your file and that you have been placed on hold for possible acceptance to be mailed out mid-January or February. Something like that. So just know, that you should hear something soon about your file being reviewed so you know things are moving along...and then you all will hear about your acceptances in January!!