Still waiting on Maryland

dent2009

YEEE BOI
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 20, 2008
  1. Pre-Dental
    I saw some posts about an e-mail from Maryland that confirms that they have recieved your application. I am still waiting on this, is anyone else in my position? (AADSAS mailed out June 23rd, and secondary fee was mailed out and cashed already)

Anyone know if maryland's secondary ask you to write more essays?

About the Ads

Epictetus21

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    May 1, 2008
    1. Dentist
      I submitted my aadsas on June 2, was mailed on June 23, mailed out my fee July 2, and got this email on July 18:

"Thank you for applying to the University of Maryland Dental School. Your application has been received and will be forwarded to the Committee on Dental Recruitment and Admissions for review.

Our office will contact you if we require additional information. Thank you for applying to the University of Maryland!"

I took the DAT June 20, so my scores probably got there mid July. That was my timeline.

hoss19

half iron, half man
      10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Jan 1, 2007
      Bawlmore
      1. Dental Student
        I submitted my aadsas on June 2, was mailed on June 23, mailed out my fee July 2, and got this email on July 18:

"Thank you for applying to the University of Maryland Dental School. Your application has been received and will be forwarded to the Committee on Dental Recruitment and Admissions for review.

Our office will contact you if we require additional information. Thank you for applying to the University of Maryland!"

I took the DAT June 20, so my scores probably got there mid July. That was my timeline.

applied july 4th, mailed out july 28th, UMaryland confirmed with this same email on august 4th

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.