Still waiting on secondaries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drdrtoledo

Pharm Delicious
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Damn, I know this is sad, but I only got one secondary. If my app wasn't sent out then how would this school have found me? I feel like such a loser... the schools don't even want my money! :( :( :( Is anyone else willing to admit they are on the same boat? I wouldn't be suprised if I were the only one. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

It's not sad at all. Don't sell yourself short. There are thousands of applicants that get no secondaries at all. It's still early as well, you may get more yet. Hang in there and make the best of the one that you have. Best of luck to you!

I don't have any secondaries yet! Don't worry...you're not the only one.

Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely hang in there! Maybe the schools just aren't on top of things right now so they're late sending secondaries out. Where did you apply? Touro is the only school that I applied to that screens applications before sending out secondaries (based on GPA and MCAT). Most other schools still want your money (trust me, they're coming). :) Best of luck, try not to let it get you down, and KICK ASS on the secondary that you do have! :)

I love you guys...(Eric Cartman voice)
I just got 4 in one day. I called AACOMAS and they said they just sent out my app less than a week ago. Considering I submitted in June, I am shocked. Anyway, I didn't ask questions. Some of the schools wrote saying that they are waiting on my August MCATs. So I guess there is hope. tnt3, call them up! Maybe they messed up yours too!
Thanks again guys! :) :) :)

drdr- be careful what you wish for... ;) I bet all of those interviews that are coming will be scheduled within a week of eachother... there are worse things in life- congrats and GET TO WORK! :D