Still Waiting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Steiner

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been complete at all these schools since October. Anyone else not heard a peep?

Albany Medical College - "Secondary received 10/16/06 submitted 10/19/06"
Creighton University - "Secondary received 10/11/06 submitted 10/14/06"
Drexel University - "Secondary received & submitted 10/23/06"
Meharry Medical College - "Secondary received 10/16/06 submitted 10/16/06"
New York Medical College - "Recieved 2nd 9/6/06, submitted 9/7/06"
Rosalind Franklin University - "Secondary received 10/11/06 submitted 10/14/06"
Saint Louis University - "Secondary received 10/12/06 submitted 10/14/06"
Temple University - "Secondary received 10/11/06 submitted 10/15/06"
University of Louisville - "Secondary Received & Submitted 10/27/06"

Members don't see this ad.

I heard nothing from Drexel until Dec. and interviewed in Jan. I was complete in Sept.

There is still hope!!

Good Luck

no news or rejections from most schools

Members don't see this ad :)
Complete in Sep/Oct...on hold at Penn State, reject from GW, and have heard nothing from the rest.

I've been complete at all these schools since October. Anyone else not heard a peep?

Albany Medical College - "Secondary received 10/16/06 submitted 10/19/06"
Creighton University - "Secondary received 10/11/06 submitted 10/14/06"
Drexel University - "Secondary received & submitted 10/23/06"
Meharry Medical College - "Secondary received 10/16/06 submitted 10/16/06"
New York Medical College - "Recieved 2nd 9/6/06, submitted 9/7/06"
Rosalind Franklin University - "Secondary received 10/11/06 submitted 10/14/06"
Saint Louis University - "Secondary received 10/12/06 submitted 10/14/06"
Temple University - "Secondary received 10/11/06 submitted 10/15/06"
University of Louisville - "Secondary Received & Submitted 10/27/06"

I was finally,and unfortunately, recently rejected by AMC. I'm still waiting (as I have been since SEPTEMBER) for Creighton, Drexel, NYMC, and Temple. I've got four other schools in addition to those that I am also waiting for some shread of good news. We're so cool we should start a club or something.:laugh:

I was finally,and unfortunately, recently rejected by AMC. I'm still waiting (as I have been since SEPTEMBER) for Creighton, Drexel, NYMC, and Temple. I've got four other schools in addition to those that I am also waiting for some shread of good news. We're so cool we should start a club or something.:laugh:

I'll join :D Nothing from Albany Med, Ny Medical, Penn, Jefferson, Drexel, Temple, Loyola..........AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. And just found out I was waitlisted (post-interview) at Stonybrook :(

Anyone know when Penn State Adcom meets again? Presumably they met in the first two weeks of this month since acceptances were received around the 15th (and guess who didn't make the cut :mad: ). I'd like to know so I can once again brace myself for the news when I check my mail (picture me inserting the mailbox key, turning left, opening slowly, and THEN ducking and narrowly missing an explosive letter in my mailbox saying you stink/rejection...:rolleyes: drama very much intended here kids).

I'll join :D Nothing from Albany Med, Ny Medical, Penn, Jefferson, Drexel, Temple, Loyola..........AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. And just found out I was waitlisted (post-interview) at Stonybrook :(

I still have yet to be reviewed by Loyola, and I was complete awhile ago. ahhhh.

I still have yet to be reviewed by Loyola, and I was complete awhile ago. ahhhh.

me too when were you complete? I sent in my secondary by the Dec 8th due date...

I haven't heard from Albany, Creighton, Drexel, Meharry, NYMC,Temple.
I have heard from Rosalind Franklin post secondary....

From what I know Creighton reviews apps based on a lottery system, they probably keep missing your file... so.. consider yourself very unlucky.

Good job on quick 2ndary turn around times :thumbup:.

Bumpage

Does ANYONE know when the Penn State Adcom last met or is going to meet next? Bueller? Bueller?

Does anyone know how to do a search for the acceptances thread from last year? I looked and can't figure out how to pull it up. :confused:

It might help for us to see when people had interviews/were accepted at the schools we haven't heard from yet.