Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

stony brook high priority list

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jf, May 2, 2001.

1. jf

jf Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I recently received a letter from stony brook stating that I was placed on their high priority list. I am curious if there are any individuals that received acceptances following such a letter.

I mailed back the form I was asked to fill out and also included a letter updating the school on my current situation and expressing my continued interest in the school.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

J

2. colorado_1

colorado_1 Member
    7+ Year Member

i'm not sure if you are the same person i replied to before, but i got into suny buffalo already from their high priority list. if stony brook does it the same way, all of the high priorities should get in by june. hope i helped.

3. colorado_1

colorado_1 Member
    7+ Year Member

ah i get it, i answered on tpr before!

4. jf

jf Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Thanks for your feedback! Congrats on your acceptance and I hope the same goes for stony brook.

By the way, I did post the same message on the TPR site, but I have found that you get more mature responses from this site.

Take care