Stony Brook Secondary Essays

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eros & Thanatos

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When they say one page each, is that single space or double space?

Members don't see this ad.

CptCrunch said:
Depends on how much you have to say.
Haha, so true.

Mine will probably be double-spaced, or at least one and a half spaced. I don't think I have much to say for any of them, and I think single-spaced looks way too crowded.

Members don't see this ad :)
i believe mine were 1.38 spaced or something so that the longest essay could fit exactly into 1 page =)

What kills me is that some essays can easily fit one page single space, whereas others require a double to look more "meaty".

would 1.5 space look too weird? And would it be looked down upon if I kept my essays single space? While I'm at it, do you guys double space all your fillable pdf essays and what-not too?

Eros & Thanatos said:
would 1.5 space look too weird? And would it be looked down upon if I kept my essays single space? While I'm at it, do you guys double space all your fillable pdf essays and what-not too?

lol take it eeeeasy 1.5 space is fine! and no i don't double space the pdfs there's not enough space as it is most of the time