Stony Brook University DPT Class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EastAfricanGreatHound

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Bixiao Yu and I am a newly admitted PT student at Stony Brook University. I did not see a posting about out program so I opened this thread and hope to provide opportunities for everyone to get to know each other, post questions, share information, find housing and roommates, etc.

I will be attending Southampton campus. Look forward to seeing you in summer!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah it seems like a lot of Stony Brook students don't check this website or talk about it here, but i'm going to main campus. I remember one of the faculty saying there will be a facebook group for our class and I hope to meet more of our cohort there. Anyhow, My name is John and I'll be in main campus, I'm excited to meet you and start school together in June!!

Yeah it seems like a lot of Stony Brook students don't check this website or talk about it here, but i'm going to main campus. I remember one of the faculty saying there will be a facebook group for our class and I hope to meet more of our cohort there. Anyhow, My name is John and I'll be in main campus, I'm excited to meet you and start school together in June!!

Hey guys!
We should really try to make a facebook group for all of us to connect!

Members don't see this ad :)
Good Day,
I am also at the main campus for the upcoming DPT class of 2021. My name is Daniel. Anyone start the facebook group? can I get a link if so. Thank you.

Hey guys, congrats on your acceptances. Would you guys mind sharing your stats? Plan on applying this fall.