Stony Brook vs. Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedinblue

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys,
So I just found out I was accepted into Stony Brook off the Wait List. I now have to choose between Temple and this school. I am from California so I will have to pay out of state tuition at Temple for all four years and will only have to pay out of state myfirst year at Stony Brook after which I can establish residency in NY. I liked the location of Temple more since it is in an urban environment and is full of possible clinical exposures. I can also use the public transit in Philly while I will need a car at StonyBrook. I liked the research opportunities at StonyBrook more. Thank You.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Guys,
So I just found out I was accepted into Stony Brook off the Wait List. I now have to choose between Temple and this school. I am from California so I will have to pay out of state tuition at Temple for all four years and will only have to pay out of state myfirst year at Stony Brook after which I can establish residency in NY. I liked the location of Temple more since it is in an urban environment and is full of possible clinical exposures. I can also use the public transit in Philly while I will need a car at StonyBrook. I liked the research opportunities at StonyBrook more. Thank You.

Stony Brook all the way. OOS tuition at temple is over $50000. Stony is also more prestigious. This is really a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.