strange situation..dont know what to do..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sunn802

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished my bachelors and got into a masters program in bioethics. I filled out my AADSAS application but cannot esubmit it because i have not registered for my masters classes yet. They have yet to contact me on scheduling for classes. Can I still submit without putting in my planned/in progress courses??

Members don't see this ad.

Should be fine as long as you put what you plan on taking--it doesn't have to be exactly right--just what you think you will be taking.

Should be fine as long as you put what you plan on taking--it doesn't have to be exactly right--just what you think you will be taking.

Yeah, and if you're not sure, maybe you could contact someone who has already completed the first year of their masters and put the classes that they took because chances are they'll be similar to yours.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd say that its much more important to submit your application ASAP, than to have your planned courses exactly correct.

Submit it now, and you can modify your planned courses later in December.