stress getting to me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caseofyou

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
with all this waiting for nonrolling schools the stress is totally getting to me. i feel like it's infiltrating all areas of my life and spreading the negative waiting energy. arrrgh. here's to march being over because at least then we'll know where we stand. :) good luck to everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

yah i second the stress part. i havent felt stressed out since i graduated from school last may. but i guess a couple of rejection letters from schools i thought id get into did the trick. now i have a bad feeling about all the other schools as well. here's to looking towards march 15 and beyond...

caseofyou said:
with all this waiting for nonrolling schools the stress is totally getting to me. i feel like it's infiltrating all areas of my life and spreading the negative waiting energy. arrrgh. here's to march being over because at least then we'll know where we stand. :) good luck to everyone.

Consider taking a run or something.

Members don't see this ad :)
caseofyou said:
here's to march being over because at least then we'll know where we stand.

Until the dust settles and we're waitlisted at all our top picks :D

DarkFark said:
Consider taking a run or something.

Seriously though. Personally, I'm one of those people who just can't relax. Since drinking wine constantly isn't an option, exercise helps a lot. Especially yoga. No joke... it forces you to focus on your breathing. At first your mind wanders back to whatever is worrying you, but after a while you learn how to clear your mind and just focus on the task at hand. You should try it if the stress is bad....

i think exercise actually has been proven to reduce anxiety/depressive symptoms... all those endorphins. sounds like a good plan.