Stress Relief and getting applying off my mind for a sec

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quackwhacker

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Figured I'd discuss something else about life on here to help me and whoever is stressing over the whole application process. I love music and started producing my own electronic/dubstep/house about 10-12 months ago. If you like this genre listen and give me some feedback please, positive or negative. Also what's a popular song today or from anytime you'd like to hear a dubstep/house remix to?

https://soundcloud.com/turchi/soummyo-biswas-ennovi-speaker

Good Luck everybody and don't forget to floss!

Members don't see this ad.

Figured I'd discuss something else about life on here to help me and whoever is stressing over the whole application process. I love music and started producing my own electronic/dubstep/house about 10-12 months ago. If you like this genre listen and give me some feedback please, positive or negative...

What a coincidence... we are eerily similar people. I started producing EDM about a year ago too. I will listen to your song as soon as I get home from work (11-8am shift at an ER... which is why I've been active on the forums tonight haha). This is actually a song that I worked on/finished to get my mind off of applying/filling out supplementals.

http://soundcloud.com/phamtastique/entropy

Did you mention your production in your PS or any of your secondaries? I did. Dentistry is definitely artistic (IMO) so I used it as an example of how I like to be creative/artistic/etc. I said it much more eloquently in the essays of course.

Also, we should definitely collaborate on something

Yea I told them how I can make bass that hits so hard it knocks loose crowns off! Haha I'm messin but yea I did mention it too. Especially playing piano/keyboard for manual dexterity. Nice track btw and I'm down to collab.