Stressed out so I made a mdapplicants.com profile

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kocb

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a midterm tomorrow so I thought it would be a great time to procrastinate and make a profile. I got my first interview invite last Friday and I wondering why I haven't heard back from any other schools yet. I thought I was a very competitive applicant. Let me know what you think...

Members don't see this ad.

u should be competitive at some of those schools; however, that 8 might hold you back. but then again, that 15 in bio is marvelous. If I were you, I would add some more low to mid-tier schools such RFU, Temple, EVMS, NYMC, etc

Hey I had the same problem with verbal, but it hasn't been holding me back.

I have been doing very well with interview invitations...even to top schools. I think you should be fine also. Especially with all those tasty CA schools.

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
You've only been complete at most schools for like 2-3 weeks, that's likely why you don't have any more interviews.

That is some solid stats... Way better than mine!!! i think you should be fine with those schools. Don't need to add anymore.