Stressed Out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistgirly

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok so im taking my test in 20 days and today i feel totally lost...This is my 2nd time taking this test. I need help and a little bit of support on what to do..I feel like i dont know anything..Im reviewing old exams and going through the decks one more time. Help and Thank you:eek:

Members don't see this ad.

hi..first of all i want to say u chillout and take a deep breath..i know its very easy to say but very tough to do it,but u know y i can say u?coz i m also havin exam in next 15 days..so u have to b calm and cool..do watever u r doing and solve as many papers as u can,released and unreleased..also try to go thru basics and just b confident dat u can do it..its not something out of the blues..only people like us do it,so b calm and cool..and try not to let tension panic and take u over..do ur deed..watever is there in ur hands,just do dat first..and at this time it is to do hard work..n i hope u r doing it..watever wil b the result and wat will b consequences,forget them and just think 1 thing,u cna do it and this time its goin to b different than it was earlier..i hope this will relieve ur tension a bit..i have also sent u personal mesasge..pls chek dat and reply it..if u need any help,i m always there for it as much as i can and to my max..al the best

Thank you for your support...its hard and sometimes we underestimate ourselves. good luck and i will contact you..