Stressing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Namie

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm so stressing tonight, since I have this huge MATH test tomorrow. It's like massive, and I study this material a lot. I feel 98% confident about it, but I'm still so anxious about it.

Then I have a psychology assignment due on the 18 (teacher will give input about it so I can edit it to get a 4.0 on it if I do it by the 14). So after my classes tomorrow I am going to ready the psychology book chapter 1.

Then I'm behind on my philosophy readings, but I don't really have to turn anything in for a grade this week, if I choose that. Due Thursday, if I choose too.

Ehhh, stress, stress, stress. Then I have work all this week.

Members don't see this ad.

14d.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm so stressing tonight, since I have this huge MATH test tomorrow. It's like massive, and I study this material a lot. I feel 98% confident about it, but I'm still so anxious about it.

Then I have a psychology assignment due on the 18 (teacher will give input about it so I can edit it to get a 4.0 on it if I do it by the 14). So after my classes tomorrow I am going to ready the psychology book chapter 1.

Then I'm behind on my philosophy readings, but I don't really have to turn anything in for a grade this week, if I choose that. Due Thursday, if I choose too.

So you're taking math, philosophy, and psychology.

:laugh:

How do you feel 98% confident about something?
unless it's statistics I suppose

You have a test you are 98% sure you are ready for....
An assignment you can turn in and receive feedback to correct it and get an A....
And an assignment based on readings that you can CHOOSE TO turn in on its due date, but only if you want to....

What exactly are you stressed about???

You have a test you are 98% sure you are ready for....
An assignment you can turn in and receive feedback to correct it and get an A....
And an assignment based on readings that you can CHOOSE TO turn in on its due date, but only if you want to....

What exactly are you stressed about???

Lack of sleep lol

I'm just so paranoid about math, and I feel like I am behind. But I am almost sure I'm ready for it, and I study for it (cram... did not need too) repeatedly for it.

Lack of sleep lol

I'm just so paranoid about math, and I feel like I am behind. But I am almost sure I'm ready for it, and I study for it (cram... did not need too) repeatedly for it.
Well, relax and get some sleep, you will feel better if you do. Better to get into a good pattern of studying now, or you could burn out before you even get to medical school. Relax, make sleep a priority and good luck.

Cool story bro.

Sleep 5 hours a day until you get your work done. That means since you are sleeping less (increasing the amount of time available), do not go ahead and waste your (extra) time playing computer games!

its like the second week of school...how much could you possibly have learned?

Take a deep breath and calm down. Everything will be okay. :)

Good news, I just found out I received a 77/80 on the math test. Woah, good enough for me for now. She's a fast grader, since I just did that test 2 hours ago. Everything else is perfect, so now it's time to do extra credit.

Thanks everyone for all your advice!

Members don't see this ad :)
Good news, I just found out I received a 77/80 on the math test. Woah, good enough for me for now. She's a fast grader, since I just did that test 2 hours ago. Everything else is perfect, so now it's time to do extra credit.

Thanks everyone for all your advice!

Everyone here is absolutely delighted.

Everyone here is absolutely delighted.

That was my first test of my college career... so this was my epic test, and I told my mom (3-4 days ago). If I do not come out with an A, then my medical career will not happened. I will be a doctor after all.

I now know what to expect for all math-related tests for this course (and I'm going to try to get the same teacher for more math classes, since I like how this class is going)

That was my first test of my college career... so this was my epic test, and I told my mom (3-4 days ago). If I do not come out with an A, then my medical career will not happened. I will be a doctor after all.

I now know what to expect for all math-related tests for this course (and I'm going to try to get the same teacher for more math classes, since I like how this class is going)

So, if you ever don't get an A on a test, you will never be a doctor?

Wow, sounds brutal. Counting down the days to winter break, eh!

If you're getting stressed over these classes in your first weeks of college, I sincerely wish you good luck in your pre-reqs and MCAT. Hopefully we won't be seeing you on the 5 o'clock news, if you catch my drift.

So, if you ever don't get an A on a test, you will never be a doctor?

Well I wasn't 100% serious, but I'm in a CC. So I'm kind of put a lot of pressure on myself, so I'll do my best on the test.

Wow, sounds brutal. Counting down the days to winter break, eh!

I love college, lol. I don't count days, but rather just be one with the text.

which math class are you taking where you would be stressed out in the first few weeks?

My first med school test that counted for a grade was on Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Curanderismo, and Orthomolecular Medicine. :laugh:

The second one was on 80 hours of Anatomy, Biochem, and Histology lectures and was much harder :(

attachment.php

Attachments

• troll ave.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 75