Stritch Loyola University Chicago vs. University of Illinois at Chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

akhosr2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was accepted to both UIC and Loyola and am having a very difficult time choosing. Can anyone shed some light on the better choice? Money and a living situation are of no concern, I need help in terms of what will give me the best education and what I will be happier with. Right now my goal is to get into an internal medicine residency and do cardiology, but of course I'm sure there's a good chance that can change once I start doing clerkships. Does anyone have an opinion?? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted to both UIC and Loyola and am having a very difficult time choosing. Can anyone shed some light on the better choice? Money and a living situation are of no concern, I need help in terms of what will give me the best education and what I will be happier with. Right now my goal is to get into an internal medicine residency and do cardiology, but of course I'm sure there's a good chance that can change once I start doing clerkships. Does anyone have an opinion?? Thanks!

What did you end up choosing? Are you happy with your choice, why or why not? Thanks:)

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.