Stritch

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

happy snake

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what's the latest on Loyola? Heard their adcom meets this week (secretary told me today); so the meeting must be tomorrow. Are they still interviewing for open spots or the waitlist? Thanks guys, I'll appreciate any info!

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone tell me what's the latest on Loyola? Heard their adcom meets this week (secretary told me today); so the meeting must be tomorrow. Are they still interviewing for open spots or the waitlist? Thanks guys, I'll appreciate any info!

They're still interviewing?

Word on the street (I am NOT on the adcom, and have no magic connections... just rumors) is that a few direct admit spots are saved all the way to the end so that the last person interviewing has at least a chance.

I believe we are interviewing until the 20th or so. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Today is thursday, their status inquiry day, you could've called the Adm.Office. I called last Thur.( I'm pre-interview), they told me that my file was complete and the decision has been made: obviously if it's an interiew I would get a phone call, if it's a rejection a letter within couple of weeks. Of course I'm sure it's a rejection because it's mid-April and if they had an interview invite they would've already called me.

I interviewed last week and we were told that the adcom was meeting this last Monday night (April 9). When I called today, they said a decision was made on my file, so it's safe to assume they did meet Monday.

Today is thursday, their status inquiry day, you could've called the Adm.Office. I called last Thur.( I'm pre-interview), they told me that my file was complete and the decision has been made: obviously if it's an interiew I would get a phone call, if it's a rejection a letter within couple of weeks. Of course I'm sure it's a rejection because it's mid-April and if they had an interview invite they would've already called me.

Yea, I worked till around 5 and then forgot. It's not too important at this point, but I just wanted an opportunity to interview near the west suburbs.

I know for a fact that they are still interviewing, coincidentally, I got an interview invite via phone today. The adcom rep told me that the 20th is their last interview date.

On a related note, I'm trying my luck with JetBlue again.

Woohoo! I wanted to hear from Loyola!

I know for a fact that they are still interviewing, coincidentally, I got an interview invite via phone today. The adcom rep told me that the 20th is their last interview date.

On a related note, I'm trying my luck with JetBlue again.

Woohoo! I wanted to hear from Loyola!
Man, you gave me a momentary glimmer of hope, but I checked my phone, no missed calls and/or messages, e-mail box is empty likewise:(

It could happen ... I have no idea how these things work. I was complete most all places by aug / sept, and have had interviews as early and late as possible.

It could happen ... I have no idea how these things work. I was complete most all places by aug / sept, and have had interviews as early and late as possible.
Same here completed all appls in aug/sept got couple of interviews and acceptances in fall and nothing but 2 rejections since then, interviewing at MCW for waitlist spot tomm. But I really wanted Loyola cause I went to their undergrad

When I called yesterday, the secretary told me that the committee would meet on my file "this week" to make a final decision. I asked what would happen if I had sent in an update and they received it Friday afternoon (after the committee's meeting). She told me that they would still show the update to the committee on Monday! There's always a chance.

The committee meets as I write this! :scared: