Separate names with a comma.
Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.
Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia
Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by UCLA Paratrooper, Sep 23, 2002.
Can someone hook me up with Stritch's secondary? Thanks!!!
Here are the questions:
1. What do you consider a valuable experience in your personal development? This might be a decision you have made, an achievement of which you are particularly proud, or a person who has influenced your life.
2. Describe briefly how you have dealt with a personal or academic problem you have encountered.
3. How did you reach your decision to enter medicine? Describe your participation in any health care or other activities which reinforced your decision.
4. What self-education, research, or independent scholastic work have you undertaken and what do you feel you have accomplished in this work?
5. If you will not be enrolled as a full-time student during the current academic year, please explain what you will be doing prior to your planned matriculation into medical school.
6. Please use this space to bring the information contained on your AMCAS application up-to-date. Indicate grades earned, alterations in your proposed course work or graduation date, address changes, additions to your list of activities, and anything else you feel we should know.
This secondary sucks pretty bad....
What's the max word limit on these secondary questions?
ergh! It's not letting me go back into the website to look. I only knew the questions cause I had a copy saved into word... Most of my answers are between 400-500 words though. Sorry I can't be much more help. Hopefully, someone else has access to theirs.
Thanks! Don't worry about it...
If I'm not mistaken... The limit is kinda fuzzy... Like 500 words; but it will not complain if you go over and it does not _seem_ to truncate the essays past said limit. So the thick and the short of it would be try to get it in about 500 words-- I had a few essays that went over (like 50 ish words)... If I'm not mistaken...