Stuck at a plateau score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bagonnia

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
bump

Members don't see this ad.

gujuDoc said:
Why are you retaking with a 30??? 30 generally equates to acceptance somewhere if you have a solid application in all other areas.

Haha. I realize this. It's a long story about trying to get into a particular medical school. I'm so close, but stuck at this score. I really need some advice about how to go beyond.

Are you taking it in two weeks? Definitely work your weak areas, you know, the questions (subject/type) you always miss. Are your sections balanced?

NapeSpikes said:
Are you taking it in two weeks? Definitely work your weak areas, you know, the questions (subject/type) you always miss. Are your sections balanced?

thanks for the advice guys. I am averaging a 10 all around. I took the test last august, and got an 11PS, 10BS, 9VB. It's pretty much sticking there. I am going to try to comb through all the questions I've been getting wrong. Thanks again!

Members don't see this ad :)
i feel the exact same way (in terms of plateauing!)

i've been taking the kaplan course, and i've gotten the same score on the past 3 tests (give or take 1 point). is this typical? how do i bump up my score for the actual MCAT?

thanks =)

I havent made any good advances in a while either. It seems like after my first month of reviewing, although i know more material, my scores arent going up. With two weeks left all you can really do it study your weakness and hope to get a few more questions correct by doing this. And btw, i think your crazy taking it again. I havent even taken it yet and i promise with a 30 the word MCAT is going to goin other four letter word vulgarites and I wil try to refrain from using it.