Student Feedback Website?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DNM503

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have the link to that website that students rate their med school on certain criteria?

Members don't see this ad.

I think I saw it a few weeks ago but I can't remember which forum it was on. I'll look for it.

The one that I am looking for allows you to compare across three different schools, there are ratings and comments from students as well. Does anyone know the link to this site?

Members don't see this ad :)
Look in the residency postings on this site. They have some information. You could also just do a quick shout-out on the med student boards.

mbadoc said:
The one that I am looking for allows you to compare across three different schools, there are ratings and comments from students as well. Does anyone know the link to this site?
That's USNews World and Report.

titoincali said:
http://www.amsa.org/resource/cardev/

It's under the Medical School Assessments. However, they've made it a members-only site now.

Hmmm...it says "members only." I remember being able to check them about half a year ago without being a member...

NYMed said:
Hmmm...it says "members only." I remember being able to check them about half a year ago without being a member...

Exactly, they changed it recently. But I'm a member and it's exactly the same site that used to be open to the public.

thatslife said:
Does anybody know if it is useful? I dont have a membership but may consider gettingn one if the site actually help. Thanks for the insight.

unless it's changed drastically, it used to only be based on a handful of responses, so i'm not sure how accurate it really is. some of the comments students left were useful since they were written out thoughts, but the overall score comparisons weren't really representative when most schools only seemed to have 20-50 respondents.

jbrice1639 said:
unless it's changed drastically, it used to only be based on a handful of responses, so i'm not sure how accurate it really is. some of the comments students left were useful since they were written out thoughts, but the overall score comparisons weren't really representative when most schools only seemed to have 20-50 respondents.

If you are lucky they have 20-50 respondents. The three I am considering have less than 5 each. Although, I do like the written out section.

It's free to register isn't it? It couldn't hurt to check it out if it is.

We're right in the middle of launching something along these lines -- should be ready soon! :)

Lee Burnett said:
We're right in the middle of launching something along these lines -- should be ready soon! :)

do you have any more details? (like if it'll be up before we have to start making decisions)

I was thinking SDN should do something like this, it's got enough people from every school to make it worthwhile.

If you want answers now, why not just email students at the school you're looking at or attend the second-look weekend? Or search posts on SDN.