1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

student hosts at Case?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jwin, Nov 4, 2002.

1. jwin

jwin Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

did anyone stay with a student host at case western when they interview? how was it? would you recommend it? is this what most applicants do?

if you stayed in a hotel, could you say which one and if you would recommend it?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Doctor Octopus

Doctor Octopus Hospitalist
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I live in Cleveland, so I didn't stay with hosts at Case. However, I stayed with hosts at some other schools and it is the way to go. You save money and get a ton of meaningful Q&A time.

4. jwin

jwin Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

thanks doctor octopus!

5. marq_bme

marq_bme Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i stayed with a host..unforunately he had a family..which was kinda akward. it was me, my host, his wife and a 1 year old. things would have been bad if the baby was a cryer, but he wasn't. i got to stay at a house which was nice, but other than that the whole evening felt kinda akward. try to find out who your host is and if you can request a certain type if possible.

6. GuesswhozBizzak

7+ Year Member

I won't be needing a student billet at CWRU anytime soon....I just got my rejection post-secondary fromt hem yesterday. It kind of sucks, cause I would have really liked to have gone there. Ah well...moving on I guess. That makes rejections from Wayne State (sent it twice!), USC, and CWRU. Hopefully some good letters will be coming soon ;)

Hope you guys are hanging in there.

~JZ

7. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

hey, i thought schools weren't supposed to send out bad news before thanksgiving. +pissed+