Student Leader of the Month?/Research Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted74029

I was selected as the Student Leader of the Month at my Univerisity and I wanna put it on my app but I'm afraid that it just seems kinda corny? Any thoughts?

Also, I worked in a lab for about a year where I did my own Research project but I also assisted a P.HD student with 2 additional projects. Should I put all 3 of these as one activity and describe all 3 in the description? Or should I cite all of them seperately as 3 seperate experiences. The latter seems as if it would seem like I did more.

Lastly, I have seen many people considering putting bullets in there description section. Can anyone help me out on how to format that?

Members don't see this ad.

Hell ****ing yes let them know you were student leader of the month.

That's awesome right there. I wanna be student leader of the month. Damn it, why doesn't anyone notice me?

I was selected as the Student Leader of the Month at my Univerisity and I wanna put it on my app but I'm afraid that it just seems kinda corny? Any thoughts?

Also, I worked in a lab for about a year where I did my own Research project but I also assisted a P.HD student with 2 additional projects. Should I put all 3 of these as one activity and describe all 3 in the description? Or should I cite all of them seperately as 3 seperate experiences. The latter seems as if it would seem like I did more.

Lastly, I have seen many people considering putting bullets in there description section. Can anyone help me out on how to format that?

Let's think about this. If your undergrad has 200 clubs, and each club has 5 officer positions, that's 1000 student leaders (assuming everyone has only 1 position). There are 9 months in a school year, so every year, 9 people get this title.

I think it's probably worth it. It might sound corny, but it's pretty selective. As for any award, you just need a clear list of qualifications for getting it.

Edit: A year of resarch is a year of research, it seems weird to list that as separate things. Just describe the year in bullet points (unless multiple publications were coming out of it).