student loan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shakir

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm Canadian citizen and i got admission into American dental school.the problem I don't have co_singer in both country.Please any advise how can i get the loan?:idea:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm Canadian citizen and i got admission into American dental school.the problem I don't have co_singer in both country.Please any advise how can i get the loan?:idea:

i am a permanent resident too and got admission in america...have you not tried for federal loan . i will be visiting govt office soon to get some information

Hi:
thank you for your reply.Did you find somthing,I'm walking in the street like crazy,no one offer help,I even asked the garbageman to be my co_singer!!!!!!!.So what is the brevillage of the Canadian sitizenship when we can not get the student loan?I was completelyy isolated from the people for almost 7 years for safty issues .Even when I worked I was hiding myself which result me not knowing anyone to be my co_singer