Student review of South College of Pharmacy in Knoxville?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alkka96

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've read that their three year program is good, but they are facing issues regarding accreditation and are being sued? Is any of this true? Any student reviews?

Members don't see this ad.

I've read that their three year program is good, but they are facing issues regarding accreditation and are being sued? Is any of this true? Any student reviews?

No issues with accreditation - and I’m not aware of any legal issues with South College (although I have seen things concerning South University)..

My only complaint about the school is that it’s a For Profit School with limited “hours” to study on campus... Monday - Thursday the building is open 7am until 9:30pm, 7am - 5pm on Friday, and 8am til 5pm on Saturday - closed on Sunday unless it’s the last 5 weeks of the quarter.. so you’re constantly having to drive to ether someone else’s apartment or to University of Tennessee Library to study in groups..

IMO a school that brings in over $1 million in tuition PER CLASS PER QUARTER and they can’t extend the hours for the weekends or even on Fridays is completely ridiculous.. they could at least give the students access badges to swipe to get inside the building..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk