student stay @ KCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JulieAnne

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I will be traveling to Missouri for the first time for my KCOM interview on Monday, Jan 17, and I would love to stay with a KCOM student the night before my interview (Sunday). Anyone willing or know someone who might be?? I have no problem with sleeping on the floor/couch. Thanks!

Julie

Members don't see this ad.

Julie,
I don't know if you have it yet or not but admissions should be sending you a packet that will have a card in it for you to fill out and send back in if you want to stay with a student. They have a whole group of students lined up that have volunteered to house interviewees. If you didn't get one of these I am sure you can just call admissions and they can assist you with this.

------------------
Carrie
KCOM '03

Thanks Carrie!

JulieAnne -
Just a side note - Carrie is right about the admissions packet that includes information about staying with a student. My comment is that I highly recommed that you do stay with a student. I am not yet on the list to host interviewees, as we have a 6 month old baby that may prevent a good night's sleep - not to mention that you would be sleeping on a futon instead of a real bed. But if nothing pans out, you could stay with us. E-mail if you need at [email protected]. Also, I'd be glad to answer any questions you may have about KCOM. I think it is a great school.

------------------
Douglas - KCOM class of 2003