Study Aids/Prep Materials??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kathyc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, just wondering what everyone's preference as far as study aids go. I have already purchased the Kaplan Premier w/the CD and stuff, but I see a lot of you talk about the EK books/tapes and whatnot. Any recap of your experience etc with test prep materials of any kind would be most appreciated, especially those of you from non-science backgrounds. Thanks for your time everyone!!

Kathy :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

kathyc said:
Hey all, just wondering what everyone's preference as far as study aids go. I have already purchased the Kaplan Premier w/the CD and stuff, but I see a lot of you talk about the EK books/tapes and whatnot. Any recap of your experience etc with test prep materials of any kind would be most appreciated, especially those of you from non-science backgrounds. Thanks for your time everyone!!

Kathy :luck:
We have a very nice sticky at the top of the page that will give you all the info you desire: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=280445 Please use the search function before posting a new thread so that we can cut back on the plethora of redundant threads all asking for the same information. :luck: on the MCAT. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.