Study Coordinator vs just Research Associate on AMCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aplainjane

Reaction score
I'm a research associate in an autism research lab, and I'm planning to categorize this as "paid employment - medical/clinical." The typical RA experience is one of coding videos, assessing participants, etc. My position is a little different in that I do those tasks in addition to coordinating a study. I'm wondering if I can/should separate this aspect of my job (Study Coordinator) and list it under "Leadership" since it is very distinct from the typical responsibilities an RA has in this lab.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a research associate in an autism research lab, and I'm planning to categorize this as "paid employment - medical/clinical." The typical RA experience is one of coding videos, assessing participants, etc. My position is a little different in that I do those tasks in addition to coordinating a study. I'm wondering if I can/should separate this aspect of my job (Study Coordinator) and list it under "Leadership" since it is very distinct from the typical responsibilities an RA has in this lab.
I'd just put it all under one.