grayfish

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2002
Status (Visible)
I am planning to take the USMLE1 this summer and I am just wondering what the best source for anatomy is? I have heard that just using high yield or the notes from first aid step1 is sufficient. I have taken some pretest questions and felt that they were very detail. Are the questions on the real step 1 like that?

Raminder26

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2001
Debrecen, Hungary
Status (Visible)
I have also heard, but not personally used, Neuroanatomy Made Rid. Simple, and I have heard that Kaplan notes are great for these portions, particularly Neuroanatomy. However, the gold standard is High Yield everything for Anatomy, Neuroanatomy, Embryology, and even Histology.

shahroseamir

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2002
oklahoma
shahrosebutt.tripod.com
Status (Visible)
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH RAMINDER, BUT IF YOU ARE DOING ONLY HIGH YIELAD THEN IT IS SUFFICIENT AS NOW A DAY MOST OF THE STUDENT ARE GETTING A BIG DEAL OF QUESTION FORM ANANTOMY ....SO GO AHEAD AND DO IT WITH HIGH YIELD.....
HEY RAMINDER, ITS A LONG TIME I HAD HEARED FROM YOU.
LOVE
SHAHROSE

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.