study group for a January test date - NYC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

getsome111

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
quit my job today -- about to get going full speed on this journey. Anyone want to join?

a little bit about myself; I'm a uc santa barbara grad in biochemistry, 24, took the DAT and then realized I didn't want to be a dentist. In a couple weeks ill be free any and all hours but right now looking for something in the evenings.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, so I'm planning to take January exam but then decided to postpone to April cause i don't think i have enough time for January consider I'm working full time right now. I also live in NYC
Just want to say good luck :D

Hi, I'm on the Nassau/Queens border...can study anywhere in these counties. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Hey, so I'm planning to take January exam but then decided to postpone to April cause i don't think i have enough time for January consider I'm working full time right now. I also live in NYC
Just want to say good luck :D
Good luck to everyone! Tnguye, I'm in NYC and planning to take an April test as well. Want to study?