Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Study Group for July MCAT

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Waterboobies, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Waterboobies

Pre-Medical
    Im taking the MCAT in July and was wondering if any one is interested in studying or discussing topics together.. I am currently enrolled in the class Kaplan course.. having the kap's books would be helpful..
    Let me know if anyone is interested!!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ms_taken

Pre-Medical
    Hi there,

I recently changed my Mcat date from June 15 to July 13 and I will be joining you. I am currently waitlisted at my state school so I have been hesitant to begin this dreadful process all over again. I also took Kaplan for the August Mcat and might take it again this time around. I just ordered the Nova Physics book. Are you using only Kaplan to study?