SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Study Group for June part 1

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by Riyaap, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Riyaap

Riyaap Junior Member 2+ Year Member

Apr 13, 2006
    Hi,
    fellow SDN members.I am going to take my part1 in mid June.So will be studying hard for the exam.Anyone interested is welcome to join me.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. asdf84

asdf84 5+ Year Member

Nov 18, 2006
    i m in.part 1 right.i wil appear in july,but i appeared now almost.whats d plan

4. asdf84

asdf84 5+ Year Member

Nov 18, 2006
    i m in

5. Riyaap

Apr 13, 2006
    Well I have currently started Dental Anatomy and will do Pathology at the same time or immediately afterwards.Plan to do Decks,Kaplan and Qpapers.The thing is I loose steam at times .So we can egg each other on to study.

6. solan

solan 2+ Year Member

Nov 29, 2006
    count me in too i'm planning to take the exam in july.

7. mangosta

mangosta 2+ Year Member

Mar 29, 2007
    ME TOO

8. rugae

rugae 7+ Year Member

Nov 4, 2006
    I am also planning to take the exam soon. Lets plan to score good.All the best guyz

9. dr dent

dr dent 2+ Year Member

Feb 14, 2007
    me 2 .i am also planning to give the exam in june .

10. PUPA

PUPA 2+ Year Member

Dec 7, 2006
    The date of my exam is June 2nd.

11. Riyaap

Apr 13, 2006
    I did TMJ and part of Occlusion.I still need to understand occlusion better.I will go over it tomorrow again.

12. s m i l e 2007

s m i l e 2007 2+ Year Member

Mar 5, 2007
  13. seemileahead

seemileahead

Apr 21, 2007
    This is so great! PLEASE count me in. I just decided to take it by fall. Really hope to get motivations from you all!

...i'm totally a newbee! Just gathering my materials right now. Any help and guidance will be A w e S o M e. *TMJ dislodged* lol, aka, jaw drop. ^_^

14. Riyaap

Apr 13, 2006
    Hi Friends had a bad weekend.Did not study at all.Getting stressed but will work hard from tomorrow.I will be starting Pathology.Does anyone have trouble studying on the weekend.

15. seemileahead

seemileahead

Apr 21, 2007
    i did! i'm still gathering things to study. BRS, anyone know what BRS should I buy? Thanks!

But Riyaap, YOU NEED to study. Get off SDN and study. =)

16. drkenuch

drkenuch New Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 22, 2006
    i am in for june

17. drli

drli 7+ Year Member

Jan 3, 2007
    I absolutely find no time to study during weekends .....even on weeks days ...especially that it is getting hot ( the weather ) ...its all the more difficult to sit n focus.
    but I guess i should try n study harder

18. Riyaap

Apr 13, 2006
    I am currently studying patho and am bored till tears.I am studying kaplan and am presently just reading through the notes.There seems to be too much material and trying to learn all that one forgets the basic and more important points.

19. asdf84

asdf84 5+ Year Member

Nov 18, 2006
    comon pooja,nothing is difficult.only anatomy is diffucult to remeber bit.everything is just ur understanding and logic.just learn it by heart.try to go inside .and u will find most easiest topics

20. greatworld82

greatworld82 New Member 5+ Year Member

Jan 10, 2006
    i too am giving the exam in june .....i think its a good idea to start a link on orkut ....

21. chiclovedoc

chiclovedoc 2+ Year Member

Nov 17, 2006
    hey guys ,
    i am in for a study group. giving in july. right now anatomy is driving me nutsssss.
    any suggestions how to go about anatomy.

cheers

22. drkenuch

drkenuch New Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 22, 2006
    how do we meet or ad discuss cos there is no time. maybe online we could add up our yahoo icons and discuss effectively for anybody who is serious

23. ctdentist

ctdentist 2+ Year Member

Apr 30, 2007
    I am studying for part1 in end of June too.I know its difficult to meet online but I guess we can post our queries and help each other to inspire each other to work harder.All of us have some subject we dont like.As for Anatomy I feel its most important to understand the most basic terms well and than memorize.I have trouble memorizing.

24. newtooth

newtooth

Apr 22, 2007
    hi,
    i am interested in giving part1 in june too.but i am totally new to this system. can anyone please guide me how much time it takes for the confirmation to come after i apply for part 1 exam date.??:confused: does everyone gets to give this exam?or is there any waiting time?and after we apply ,how many days it takes to get confirmation letter??
    please help.
    thanks
    newtooth

25. vijaggi

vijaggi 2+ Year Member

Jan 24, 2007
    hi m also in ,m giving my exam in june ..:thumbup: everybody