Study help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caorlannriv

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I work around 30hrs a week and im taking 14 credit hours this semester and obviously a Pre Med student. I am having trouble finding time in my schedule to study right now. I know i can do it and i am a super hard worker. Please any advice you can give!:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I work around 30hrs a week and im taking 14 credit hours this semester and obviously a Pre Med student. I am having trouble finding time in my schedule to study right now. I know i can do it and i am a super hard worker. Please any advice you can give!:laugh:

You could start by not spending time on this website...it's bad...very bad. Trust me..:laugh:

That being said, you know yourself best and you know how you learn. You have to make the time to study, sacrifice on a few liberties here and there, set a schedule and stick to it.

You chose to pursue medicine, so buckle up and take the challenges like a man(woman) ?

This thread might help

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=941708

BTW, I work 40hrs a week and I am taking 15 credits including 2 labs, every second I waste on this forum, is compensated for by late night study sessions and cramming for tests :)

Last edited:
It takes practice. Trial and error before you can have a solid schedule that you can follow. So, follow Fressia's advice like a train and stick with it. It'll be hard at first, trying to adjust, but you'll eventually figure out what works and doesn't work.