study material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

suppandi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys
Iam planning on taking the national boards part1 this july.Anyone thinking of selling their kaplan guide and old question papers, please let me know.Iam very much interested in buying them.

Actually Iam a foreign trained Dentist presently residing in Sunnyvale,Bay Area.I would really appreciate if someone would guide me .I mean what do i do once i take both part 1&2 exams.What is my next step?I heard that there is no longer California bench exam.So,should i be thinking of joining dental school?And how costly is DDS?

Iam really hoping someone will shed light on my queries.

Members don't see this ad.

suppandi said:
hey guys
Iam planning on taking the national boards part1 this july.Anyone thinking of selling their kaplan guide and old question papers, please let me know.Iam very much interested in buying them.

Actually Iam a foreign trained Dentist presently residing in Sunnyvale,Bay Area.I would really appreciate if someone would guide me .I mean what do i do once i take both part 1&2 exams.What is my next step?I heard that there is no longer California bench exam.So,should i be thinking of joining dental school?And how costly is DDS?

Iam really hoping someone will shed light on my queries.

suppandi I would start by suggesting that you research the hundreds of useful threads you see here in SDN that deal exactly with going about and dealing with dental licensure for foreign-trained dentists in the US. You are heading in the right direction, but you might want to start applying to schools after passing NBDE 1 especially if you do well there, and yes it's true, the CA bench exam is not option for you.

Best of luck :)

tell us exactly what do u want and will get back with the best of our knowledge.r u interested in taking ur dds here?so u will need to take ur national board dental exams.any queries let us know. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: