1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

study package

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by olemissbabydoc, May 16, 2007.

1. olemissbabydoc

olemissbabydoc Baby Doctor
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Resident [Any Field]
    If anyone has any study package materials/cbts/etc that they are willing to sell, let a sister know (especially if u happen to have anything from TPR or EK classes - i have the kaplan stuff) :):) (PM please)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jochi1543

jochi1543 President, Gunner Central
    2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    Hey, I'm getting rid of (GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DONE - sorry, lol) EK stuff:

1001 physics
    1001 general chemistry (both barely used)

101 Verbal passages (only 3 out of 9 tests taken)

Organic Chemistry Book (thoroughly marked/underlined)
    Physics Book (also marked)
    General Chemistry book (clean - didn't arrive until after my test :rolleyes: )

I was intending to sell for half the Amazon price, though since you're in the US and I'm in Canada, I'll make it a bit lower to compensate for the higher shipping cost. But we can negotiate, especially for the heavily used books. If you PM me with your zip code, I should give you an idea of the shipping cost and we can go from there.