1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

study package

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by olemissbabydoc, May 16, 2007.

1. olemissbabydoc

olemissbabydoc Baby Doctor
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Resident [Any Field]
    If anyone has any study package materials/cbts/etc that they are willing to sell, let a sister know (especially if u happen to have anything from TPR or EK classes - i have the kaplan stuff) :):) (PM please)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jochi1543

jochi1543 President, Gunner Central
    2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    Hey, I'm getting rid of (GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DONE - sorry, lol) EK stuff:

1001 physics
    1001 general chemistry (both barely used)

101 Verbal passages (only 3 out of 9 tests taken)

Organic Chemistry Book (thoroughly marked/underlined)
    Physics Book (also marked)
    General Chemistry book (clean - didn't arrive until after my test :rolleyes: )

I was intending to sell for half the Amazon price, though since you're in the US and I'm in Canada, I'll make it a bit lower to compensate for the higher shipping cost. But we can negotiate, especially for the heavily used books. If you PM me with your zip code, I should give you an idea of the shipping cost and we can go from there.