Study partner/group needed!!! North NJ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Keza

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Someone preferably AWESOME in math/physics - my weakest area. I'll be taking my exam mid july so i need to get cracking.

PM me please! or leave a post here

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Someone preferably AWESOME in math/physics - my weakest area. I'll be taking my exam mid july so i need to get cracking.

PM me please! or leave a post here

thanks!

Location Please,,,

I am ready if you wanna meet up in NY City/Long Island

Last edited:
I'm from Rutherford, right by giants stadium. I'm taking the MCAT for the first time on 4/23, so if I do poorly I would definitely like to join

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm from Rutherford, right by giants stadium. I'm taking the MCAT for the first time on 4/23, so if I do poorly I would definitely like to join

sure. but by the time you get your score i'll only have 1 month....lets hope you do good though :)

I am from Long Island NY, but I spend most of the time in NY city as my school is there. If you can commute to NY City we can for sure figure out something. PM me if you get a chance or if you are interested. I pretty good at physics ... esp. at concepts ... but NOT Physics god :laugh:

I am from Long Island NY, but I spend most of the time in NY city as my school is there. If you can commute to NY City we can for sure figure out something. PM me if you get a chance or if you are interested. I pretty good at physics ... esp. at concepts ... but NOT Physics god :laugh:

yea nyc commute will be tough... thanks for the offer tho :)
from fair lawn, i say lets do this.

awesom! when are you going to be taking the exam?

got ur message, I'm taking it on august 20th, I say we all meet up about once a week or so, can someone make a schedule for us to follow?

got ur message, I'm taking it on august 20th, I say we all meet up about once a week or so, can someone make a schedule for us to follow?

are you taking any courses to study or have you started something??
whats your plan to go about this.