study partner in ca FOR PART 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ash23wariya

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
looking for a study partner in San Jose, CA

Members don't see this ad.

ash23wariya said:
hi there, I'm trying hard to prepare myself for both nbde parts and it makes me sooo nervous because I realize that I really don't have time ....omg , am I stupid? I intend to apply to the Loma Linda University this year , but they ask for both I and II nbde parts :scared:I 've graduated last year somewhere in Europe and I came to the US to perform this wonderful calling ..where are you from? did you take the part I nbde already? was it hard for you?

ash23wariya said:
Hello,
I am preparing for NBDE part II, too. Where are you from? When did you take part I? How can we meet to exchange information? Where are you exactly in SJ?
Validity

Members don't see this ad :)
hi ash23wariya & validity,
Im interested too in doing group studies ?? wer r u both located , i live in sunnyvale , hav u guys started planning ?? count me in too ..
nident.

hi folks, i live in cupertino, and am inetrested in group study. plz let me know asap, as i have nb2 on 6th march
thanks
mkot

mkot said:
hi folks, i live in cupertino, and am inetrested in group study. plz let me know asap, as i have nb2 on 6th march
thanks
mkot
wow!! tats too soon , but u must be really prepared by nw , rite ?? wer in cupertino r u located ?? anywer near ranch ?? :) i live quite close by . may be v can start a crash study wit u , so tat u can do te revision n we will get a gud start , if interstd pm me.
thanks and Good Luck ..
nident.

nident12 said:
wow!! tats too soon , but u must be really prepared by nw , rite ?? wer in cupertino r u located ?? anywer near ranch ?? :) i live quite close by . may be v can start a crash study wit u , so tat u can do te revision n we will get a gud start , if interstd pm me.
thanks and Good Luck ..
nident.
Hi everybody,
I need part 2 kaplan notes and dental decks in CD. I am ready to pay for it.
Please let me know.
Thanks

just got in the loop.It is really great to see all you guys are so much helping each other,so i got in to it too.I am interested in joining the study programme adn i stay in sunnyvale too.So if you guys are still doing it can you let me know ,and would be happy to give my address or contact number so that we can go ahead and study .You can reach me at a mial id
i shall contact soon, once i hear from you.
bye and will be glad to hear from you . :)